April 22, 2010

NaPoWriMo Day #22

 I love WORDLES!!!!! The challenge and freedom of a list of random, unrelated words (well, minus the saffron and pepper of today).



Disbelief reverberates within this saffron lust
A peppering of dizzy to nullify the inner rust
I slip and slide and carry on into the dawn

Today, I will squall about this fierce entwined
Tuck the tendrils of this affection into my mind
then crawl away before the crows descend

Tomorrow, I'll eye them from my peppered space
Safe behind the glass bubble of a straight face
Pray they are of the new world and not the old

Past reason, I nestle into this sacred transformation
Flinch into the saffron of a moment's creation
And watch as the feathered enigmas morph into air

I wonder what omens these subtleties will spawn
As I slip and slide and carry on into the dawn
Even an illusion would rid me of this rusty cage

I choose not to indulge the permanence of this reprieve
Unfinished business invited to an emporium of disbelief

No comments:

Post a Comment